CMS - Suggestions for features and enhancements

Welcome to NewHaven Software’s forum for CMS – Commerce Management System. Here you can review, submit and vote on ideas that you’d like us to consider for future CMS development.

You are limited to 10 votes and you may distribute those votes any way you like, including multiple votes for the same issue. If an idea you voted for is added to CMS, you get your votes back and may apply them to other ideas.

This forum is limited to CMS. If you have ideas for eCMS or other web integrations for CMS, please visit our eCMS Forum here on UserVoice.

How can we improve NewHaven Software?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. It would be nice if you can review what was attached when sending an email.

It would be nice to be able to see what was attached when reviewing an email already sent in a customer's history. Even if it was just the name of the file so we can verify that we sent the correct attachment when a customer calls.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestion. We’ve been considering how to deal with attaching files to customer records (like a pdf of a tax exempt form your customer may have sent you) as well as how to retain attachments on emails so they can later be reviewed. Certainly one we’d like to solve. Thanks for your feedback. – Russ

• Email Shipment Confirmations to Recipients

Currently all email confirmations, order and shipment, are sent to the buyer. This request is to add an option to also or alternately send shipment confirmations to the recipient.

This would, of course, mean you would need to collect an email address for the ship-to address and CMS would know not to attempt to send shipment confirmations to recipients that had no email addresses.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Make Emailing Quotes a Breeze (instead of a 10-step process)

Auto Check "Bill Delayed Items" for Pro Forma Orders

6 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Mail Chimp Integration

Our company uses Mail Chimp for email marketing. I'd love an easy way to manage unsubscribes & hard bounce emails to keep CMS in sync with Mail Chimp.

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Email Confirmations: add a way to send a letter if a specific shipping method is used.

If a customer chooses pickup online by accident, we want an email sent to them confirming the order wont ship unless they call us. Maybe add a tab called ShipMethod for this.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

CMS - Suggestions for features and enhancements

Feedback and Knowledge Base