How can we improve NewHaven Software?

Add option to disable "Exit without saving" prompt after every email sent.

After each email you send, the "Exit without saving" message pops up. This gets tedious when you are sending a lot of emails out and never have the need to save them.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark FickMark Fick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Russ - NewHaven SoftwareAdminRuss - NewHaven Software (Product Manager, NewHaven Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the suggestion, Mark. I couldn't agree more. I run into this frequently too.

The trade-off is possibly not catching an email that you would indeed want to save as a template for future use but the risk there seems pretty small. Since CMS stores those sent emails in the customer's History, worst case is you'd have to go copy it from the history entry if you forgot to save and wanted to re-use.

For this reason I'll suggest that we don't even make it an option, we just turn off the warning altogether. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone would prefer the warning remain on.

Feedback and Knowledge Base